Swords and Sandals 3: Solo Ultratus is the third game in our glorious gladiator game, Swords and Sandals. People create characters from a variety of different races/characters, ranging from Human, Skeletal, Golem, Florarisk, Yeti, Glamourzon and Zombie.
After you have created a character in Swords and Sandals 3, you deposit skill points to 5 different slots, listed below:
- Strength(increases melee damage and makes you a warrior if you invest more points on strength, This makes you more capable of using melee weapons)
- Vitality(Increases your health and durability and makes you a tank if you invest more points on vitality, This allows you to survive longer in combat)
- Charisma(increases your ability to taunt and makes you a bard if you invest more points on charisma. This allows you to use taunts more effectively in combat and you gain more damage when using instruments)
- Intellect(increases your mana , mana regenaration and spell damage in magic spells and makes you a mage if you invest more points on intellect. This allows you to have more mana and use spells more frequently (not the cooldown, but that you have mana to use spells more often))
- Agility (increases your walk range, jump range, speed and ranged damage and makes you a rogue if you invest more points on agility. This allows you to be more agile and deal more damage with ranged weapons.)
Swords and Sandals 3 Plot
You are an arena gladiator that goes to battle in an arena. You shall meet different characters in the game, also some characters from the previous game like HeChaos (arena champion now shopkeeper for helmets, shields and capes) Fallen Emperor Antares (final boss in SaS II: emperors reign) and The Fearful Prisoner (first gladiator combatant in SaS II: Emperor’s Reign). You have to defeat the arena arena champions while earning money to buy equipment to improve your gladiator.
Want to learn about more video games? Visit the eGames.com Video Game Wiki